Matt Grabinski is the President of the firm and has been a resident of Naples for more than 30 years. Mr. Grabinski’s practice is focused on the areas of residential and commercial real estate acquisition, development and finance, including mixed-use development projects, water-front development projects and commercial lending. Mr. Grabinski also has extensive experience in the preparation of homeowners’ association documents and the creation of residential as well as commercial condominiums. He represents developers, lenders, and landlords in real estate financing, development, and leasing matters.
- The Florida Bar, Section on Real Property, Probate and Trust Law, Condominium and Planned Unit Committee
- Collier County Bar Association
- Leadership Collier (Class of 2011); Chair, Leadership Luncheon Committee
- Junior Achievement – Collier County Business Hall of Fame Advisory Committee 2014-2016; Committee Chairman 2015
- University of Florida College of Law J.D., with honors, 1999
- University of Florida B.S.B.A., with honors, 1996