Edmond E. Koester
Ed Koester is one of the firm’s shareholders. His practice centers around his commitment to quality representation of his clients, excellence in work-product, and the determination to achieve the best outcome possible for his clients. Mr. Koester has successfully litigated complex cases and in the process has won multi-million dollar judgments. He is well known for his expert use of trial technology, having everything at his fingertips for instant display to the court and jury.
Mr. Koester concentrates his practice on complex matters and prides himself on his ability to present simple and concise arguments in the most complex of cases.
He has experience in a broad range of matters, including international arbitration, jury trials and appeals.
- AV Preeminent® - Rated by Martindale Hubble
Awards and Recognition
- Named to Florida’s Legal Elite by Florida Trend Magazine in 2011
- The Florida Bar
- Collier County Bar Association
- Former Chairman, Florida Bar Grievance Committee for the Twentieth Judicial Circuit
- Former Director, Collier County Bar Association
- American Inns of Court