Gregory L. Urbancic
Greg Urbancic is one of the firm's shareholders. Mr. Urbancic's practice is focused on real estate, local government, and general business law, with particular emphasis on assisting clients on commercial and residential real estate transactions and real estate development. In addition, Mr. Urbancic also counsels numerous community developments districts and homeowners' associations in Southwest Florida. Mr. Urbancic is also well versed in REALTOR® associations and has received extensive training from the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® in professional standards for REALTORS®.
Awards and Recognition
- Named a "2009 Rising Star" in Super Lawyers magazine by Law and Politics Media, Inc.
- 2012 Naples Area Board of Realtors Affiliate/Allied Committee Contribution Award
- The Florida Bar
- Collier County Bar Association (Member, Real Estate Section)
- Allied Member, Naples Area Board of REALTORS®
- Attorneys' Title Fund Services, 20th Judicial Circuit Advisory Team
- AAU Basketball Coach, Florida Phenoms