Matt Devisse joined Coleman, Yovanovich & Koester, P.A., as a litigation associate in 2015 and displayed an immediate dedication for endless preparation and effective litigation advocacy. He first gained courtroom momentum by securing a victory at trial within weeks of joining Coleman Yovanovich Koester, and has only continued to excel as a litigation attorney. Mr. Devisse demonstrates altruism not only for his clients through his practice but also in his personal life through various charitable organizations. He is a founding member of the Bonita Springs Kiwanis Club and also serves as a Big Brother for Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Sun Coast. Ultimately, Mr. Devisse’s tireless preparation coupled with his philanthropic approach and passion for litigation distinguish him as an excellent advocate for his clients.
- Collier County Bar Association
- Young Professionals of Naples
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Sun Coast
- Bonita Springs Kiwanis Club - Founding Member
- Southwest Florida Community Foundation - Donor Advised Fund