Craig Grider joined the firm in 2002 and is one of the firm’s shareholders. Mr. Grider focuses his practice in the areas of residential and commercial real estate acquisition and development, business, construction and corporate law. Mr. Grider represents regional developers and builders in most aspects of real estate development in Southwest Florida. Mr. Grider also handles commercial leasing and contract negotiation and the purchase and sale of business enterprises and assets.
- The Florida Bar
- Collier County Bar Association (Member of Real Estate Law Section)
- American Bar Association
- American Cancer Society’s Relay for Life of Naples (2006 – present)
- Member, Collier County Board of Directors of The Children’s Home Society of Florida (2012 – 2016; Chair, 2014 – 2016)
- College of William & Mary, Marshall Wythe School of Law J.D., Graduate Research Fellow, 2002
- University of Texas at Arlington B.A., cum laude, 1998