Greg Urbancic is one of the firm’s shareholders. Mr. Urbancic’s practice is focused on real estate and local government, with particular emphasis on assisting clients on commercial and residential real estate transactions, real estate development and special districts. Mr. Urbancic has established and counsels numerous community developments districts throughout the State of Florida. Mr. Urbancic is also well versed in REALTOR® associations and has received extensive training from the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® in professional standards for REALTORS®.
Awards & Recognition
- Named a “2009 Rising Star” in Super Lawyers magazine by Law and Politics Media, Inc.
- 2012 Naples Area Board of Realtors Affiliate/Allied Committee Contribution Award
- The Florida Bar
- Collier County Bar Association (Member, Real Estate Section)
- Allied Member, Naples Area Board of REALTORS®
- Attorneys’ Title Fund Services, 20th Judicial Circuit Advisory Team
- AAU Basketball Coach, Team Marreese Speights
- Washington & Lee University School of Law J.D., 1998
- The Ohio State University B.S.,summa cum laude, 1994