Francesca Passidomo is an associate attorney with the firm’s real estate department. She is a native Neapolitan and understands the history and evolution of the area. She joined the firm in 2016 after graduating from the University of Florida, where she earned both her Juris Doctor degree from the Levin College of Law and her Master of Real Estate Sciences degree from the Hough Graduate School of Business. Francesca’s practice is centered on real estate transactions, real estate zoning and land use, and commercial and residential development.
- The Florida Bar
- Collier County Bar Association (Member, Real Estate Section)
- Member, Naples Lions Club
- Volunteer, Senior Friendship Center
- University of Florida College of Law J.D., 2016
- University of Florida, Hough Graduate School of Business Master of Science, Real Estate, 2016
- University of Miami B.A., 2011